Posts Tagged ‘HanitaTEK’

Avery Dennison Exec Talks Hanita Acquisition

Mar 8th, 2017

News broke late last week that the California-based manufacturer Avery Dennison has completed the acquisition of Hanita Coatings, a film manufacturer located in northern Israel, from Kibbutz Hanita and Tene Investment Funds for $75 million, as Avery Dennison continues its pancontinental expansion. In an exclusive interview with Window Film magazine, Bill Podojil, Avery Dennison’s senior business […]

Happy New Year: Here’s a Look at the Top Stories of 2016

Dec 28th, 2016

It’s been quite a year for the window film industry. From acquisitions to lawsuits, major manufacturer moves reigned the top spots in 2016’s year-end wrap-up. Without further ado, here are the top five stories that saw the most traffic on WindowFilmMag.com this year. 1. 3M Sues XPEL Over Patent Infringement The start of 2016 was […]

Bringing Out the Best

Nov 2nd, 2016

Window Film Magazine met with a few of the industry’s leading film manufacturers, including Eastman Chemical Company and HanitaTek. Hear about some their latest products and newest technologies in today’s episode of FILM’d. Click HERE to watch the video on Youtube.

Avery Dennison, Buyer of Hanita Coatings

Sep 7th, 2016

According to the Calcalist financial news website, Avery Dennison, a California-based manufacturer, has agreed to buy Hanita Coatings from the kibbutz and the Tene investment fund for $75 million. The report states that the company has signed a memorandum of understanding and is finishing its due diligence, after which it will pay $66 million. The […]

Israeli News Reports Hanita Sold for $75 M

Aug 30th, 2016

According to an Israeli news report on YNet.com, Hanita Coatings, parent company for HanitaTek, has sold for $75 M* to an undisclosed publicly held American company that’s worth $6 billion USD. Kibbutz members hold 75 percent of Hanita’s shares, and Tene, a private equity fund specializing in group companies, holds the other 25 percent. Proceeds from […]

A Rare Look Inside HanitaTek’s Window Film Plant in Israel

May 11th, 2016

WINDOW FILM magazine editor Casey Flores is in Hanita, Israel this week to visit HanitaTek’s manufacturing facility. Here are some pictures of the Middle East’s only window film plant. More upon his return.  

HanitaTek Hires Kevin Menig

May 4th, 2016

HanitaTek, the U.S. distribution arm of Israel-based Hanita Window Films, has brought on Kevin Menig to its team of senior-level sales managers. As such, he will be responsible for accounts in the Midwest and Northeast, and play an active role in the business development of both architectural and automotive solutions in the region. Menig has […]

Hanita Expands in the Pacific Region with New Distributor

Mar 9th, 2016

Hanita Pacific, Hanita Coatings’ Australian-based subsidiary, has a new business partner in the region it serves. The company has reached a deal with Australia-based Spandex Asia Pacific for them to sell its window film. Spandex sells perforated films and others, currently. “Hanita’s excellent range of window films is a natural addition to the Spandex catalogue, since we […]

HanitaTek Returns to Sponsor WFCT 2016, Upgrades from Last Year

Mar 9th, 2016

HanitaTek is returning to sponsor the 2016 International Window Film Conference and Tint-Off™ (WFCT) bigger than ever before—at the Emerald Level, which is double its last year’s sponsorship. The event, set to be held October 5 – 7 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk, will include educational seminars, an […]

Win Free Film and More at WFCT!

Sep 16th, 2015

Could you use a new roll of window film? What about a $100 Visa Gift Card? These are just a few of the amazing door prizes that have been donated to give away to attendees who are present at International Window Film Conference and Tint-Off™ (WFCT) 2015, September 30 – October 2, at the Reno-Sparks […]

X
This site uses cookies which allow us to give you the best browsing experience possible. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please see our Privacy Policy.