XPEL Announces Dealer of the Year AwardsMay 3rd, 2023 by Chris Collier
XPEL, a global provider of protective films and coatings, recognized its dealers for performance and growth in 2022. The supplier announced its Dealer of the Year awards at its annual dealer conference in San Antonio on April 22, 2023.
• U.S. Dealer of the Year—Automotive Elegance, Andover, Mass.
• U.S. Paint Protection Film Dealer of the Year—One of One, San Diego
• U.S. Automotive Window Film Dealer of the Year—Dynamic Tint and Paint Protection, Williamstown, N.J.
• U.S. Ceramic Coating Dealer of the Year—AP3, Atlanta
• U.S. Architectural Film Dealer of the Year—Ace Glass Tinting, Honolulu
• Canadian Dealer of the Year—Proshield/Tech Teint, Laval, Québec
Editor’s Note: Are you an industry supplier that recently honored your dealers at an annual conference? Please reach out to editor Chris Collier at email@example.com for potential coverage. Below are links to recent dealer conference summaries.
• Eastman Announces 2022 LLumar SelectPro National Dealer of the Year
• NGS Named 3M National Dealer of the Year for Third Time
This article is from Focus on Film, the weekly e-newsletter that covers the latest news regarding window film and related products, including paint protection film. Click HERE to sign up—there is no charge. Interested in a deeper dive? Free subscriptions to Window Film magazine in print or digital format are available. Subscribe at no charge HERE.