And We’re Back!
Walking into the halls of the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center felt like coming home. And not just because I had the chance to visit San Antonio for pre-show promotional footage in June. You, my industry colleagues, welcomed me with open arms on the day before the event, and I appreciate it.
I want to thank the following professionals for taking time out of their day to connect and converse with me:
- Letha Miller Lasiter, owner and operator at The Tint Diva in Gadsden, Ala., Auburn, Ala., and Palestine, Texas.
- Joshua Miller, architectural division manager at Green Valley Window Tint in Henderson, Nev.
- Matthew and Kristy Yelle, co-owners of Palmetto Protection Films in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Darrell Smith, executive director of the International Window Film Association
- Jeff NiRoll Rutherford, board of directors, International Window Film Association
- Darren Fettik,, founder of the Window Tint School in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Chuck Cochran, owner of Eastcoast Motorsports in St. Marys, Ga.
- Jimmy Nance, owner of TNT Window Tinting in Orange City, Fla.
- Tim Ham, owner of Felony Film in Atlanta, Ga.
- Johnny Klassen, owner of Solar Reflections Window Tinting in Grand Island, Neb.
- Lawrence Williams Jr., owner of Tint Masters Window Tinting in Owings, Md.
- Nipsy Mitch Goldman, owner of Tegridy Tint in Marrero, La.
- John Little, owner of All Pro Window Tinting in Decatur, Texas
Meeting with all of these incredible individuals—and more—amounted to what felt like an in-person version of Clubhouse. If you see me around, please stop me and say hello. I would be thrilled to connect with you.
This blog is from Focus on Film, the weekly e-newsletter that covers the latest news regarding window film and related products, including paint protection film. Click HERE to sign up—there is no charge. Interested in a deeper dive? Free subscriptions to Window Film magazine in print or digital format are available. Subscribe at no charge HERE.