Avery Dennison Crowns Five WinnersOctober 2nd, 2019 by Emmariah Holcomb
Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions (Avery Dennison) announced the five continental winners from its annual Wrap Like A King challenge.
Wrap installers from 53 countries were invited to submit full-print or color-change wrap projects to be judged for the chance to win thousands of dollars in prizes. The projects were completed featuring options from the company’s supreme wrapping film portfolio or a combination of car wrap films to be evaluated against their regional peers by a panel of judges.
The following vehicle graphics installers and shops have been crowned Continental Wrap Kings:
- North America: The Creature from the Wrap Lagoon project, completed by MetroWrapz.
- Europe: The BMW M135i /// Artist project, completed by WrapStyle s.r.o.
- North Asia: The Wrap Like a King 2019 – SLS AMG project, completed by Shanghai DC Town Auto Service Co., Ltd.
- Australia/New Zealand: The 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S TECHART GTstreet R project, completed by Winguard Paint Protection Specialists.
- South Africa: The Eric the Viking – Sharpline drift car wrap project, completed by Sharpline Signs and Graphics.
The judges evaluated each project by the following criteria: visual transformation (difference between the before-and-after photos submitted), quality of workmanship and skill level of installation, overall public appeal and uniqueness of the design, according to the company.
Each continental winner will receive a four-night stay in Las Vegas for the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show, where the global King of the Wrap World will be crowned on Nov. 5.