Film Sponsors Showcase the Latest OptionsSeptember 28th, 2018 by Editor
The International Window Film Conference and Tint Off™ (WFCT) is jam-packed with events, but one of the biggest draws is the sponsor booths, which are packed with the latest products. With many new products, and also many tried and true ones, the vendors at WFCT have already seen a lot of success and interest.
SolarGard promoted its new dealer app which has a lot of new features, including assistance for dealers in generating estimates and sending literature to potential customers. The company also promoted its safety and security product, ArmorCoat.
“We are definitely getting more interest in these types of products,” says Gary Clark, business segment manager. “And it’s not just for schools, but for healthcare applications as well.”
Global Window Films featured its QDP ceramic window films offering 99 percent ultraviolet rejection. The films block infrared heat while letting in visible light. The high visible light transmittance films are ideal for restrictive local tint laws or when the customer wants solar and safety benefits without the traditional dark appearance, according to the company.
Apollo Window Film is featuring its window films, specifically their new Ultra CSX Carbon Ceramic Series. The company also has a team member competing in the automotive tint-off competition, and is promoting the fact that its products are made in the USA.
Wintech Window Film Technology is showing its xenium carbon film which includes the X200 and X900 window film. These contain no metalized layers and won’t interfere with electronic signals, according to the company.
Many companies are here to showcase their paint protection products and that includes DuraShield Paint Protection Films. This stain resistant, self-healing film is user friendly and comes with a great warranty, the company says.
Tools, Cores and More
In addition to window film, some sponsors also showed off tools and other components vital for the window film dealer.
- Glassparency showcased its glass coatings, but also talked about how it is now expanding into other glass applications as well, including shower doors.
- Solar Control is featuring its tinting tools, and even sold out of some on the first day.
- Sonoco Plastics is offering its film cores, and representatives are talking to dealers about how these can improve their businesses.
- NewVision Windshield Protection is displaying its multi-layered adhesive.
- Ni Roll is promoting its light for window tinting, which comes in a variety of sizes and allows users to see exactly what they are doing as they apply window film.
- Teel is talking to attendees about extruded plastics. The company also has a variety of film cores on display.
WFCT runs through Saturday at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. Stay tuned to windowfilmmag.com for more videos and stories about the products at the conference.