Tint World Prepares to Open Five New StoresOctober 16th, 2013 | Category: Industry News
Weston, Fla.-based Tint World has announced its plans to open another five locations before the end of this year, following a recent training program.
“We had a great group of trainees that are bright and enthusiastic,” says Tint World franchise COO Robert Garza. “We can’t wait to see this new group succeed and excel with their newly learned skills.” The training participants include:
- Acey Light, owner from Lubbock, Texas;
- Denny Schreiber, manager, from Penn Hills, Pa.;
- Tim Kjaer, owner, from Medford, N.Y.;
- Thomas Pisciotta, manager, from Medford, N.Y.;
- Danny Rios, owner, from San Antonio;
- Chris Metzger, salesman, from San Antonio;
- Ricky Rangel, technician and manager, from San Antonio; and
- Kirby Smith, owner, from San Antonio.
“The new franchisees have the fundamentals and tools to succeed. As they return to their stores, the owners and managers can pass their new knowledge to their staff,” says Tint World vice president of operations and vendor manager Paul Pirro.
Each store will feature a product showroom and be equipped to offer services such as vehicle window tinting, auto detailing, mobile electronics and auto reconditioning.